Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 22:59:35 -0600
From: "Sam Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Lose spark plug chain of events

You bet I'm on my way to a new distributor cap.  As I monitor this situation
I'm wondering about the explanation for the really thick carbon bulb
encasing the electrode (the metal finger from the case over to the electrode
actually). Is running the plug loose the explanation?  The plugs have
approximately 10K miles. What happens to injectors when a cylinder misfires
due to faulty ignition? Has the injector been compromised?  The car has
approximately 200K miles. there is a injector recall completion sticker
under the hood but I do not know how many miles these injectors have on
them.