Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 13:01:22 -0400
From: Phil Marx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?N=FCrburgring_trip?=

August 8-10 this year. Look for the announcement in the June Roundel.
Registration, not yet open, is on a first-come, first-served basis as
always. http://www.autobahntours.com/nurburgring.htm.
This is not an official BMW CCA event.

-Phil Marx

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 10:18:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: david kroth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: E-36 sedan question

Ed wrote:

> Closer examination revealed a torn edge of sheet
> metal towards the spare
> tire area of the trunk extending from the fore and
> aft member that is
> the inboard side of the battery tray.

I just noticed a similar thing on my E36 yesterday
afternoon.  My mounting point is still in tact, but
about 50% of the metal tab is cracked.  I suspect
it won't be much longer before it breaks off
completely
and I have to wrap the jack in a rag to keep it from
rattling around back there...

David Kroth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mail.yahoo.com