Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 18:36:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Andre Yew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: <E36> Kumho tires

On Thu, 12 May 2005, Paul Garnier wrote:
> Pilot Sport PS2's - This tire was made for my car. Dunno about mileage yet.

That's how I feel about mine, too --- like they were made for my car.
I've got over 15K miles on them so far, and 6 track days, and they still
have plenty of tread on them.  They are getting harder and noisier, but
are still very usable.  The previous mileage champs were Yokohama AVS
Sports which lasted almost 20K miles, but tramlined like mad, and, near
the end, sounded like a UFO landing on my roof whenever I braked.

--Andre
Y2K E46 328Ci