Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:24:49 -0400
From: CsWs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: BMW List <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: For you F1 fans out there

On 6/16/05, Dennis Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Max Mosely announces proposed dramatic rule changes for 2008!
>
> http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/17615/

Well if Good Ole Max gets this thru F1 will have become CART or IRL.
Is there really a need for another SPEC pro series?

What will be the point of watching F1 cars go around the tracks of the
world when CART or IRL could do the same now?

< sarcasm> Look at the massive crowds they draw at most races in the
US </sarcasm>

I fear F1 is dieing the same death as open wheel racing did in the US

  --
Karl
#747KP