Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:11:54 -0700
From: "T WALROD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "bmw digest" <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: '91 E30 bits needed - fog and manual

Given that I don't feel like dropping $300 on a pair of new fog lights, or
half that for a sand blasted used pair I ordered a pair of the acrylic
lenses from BMP designs - these come with their own compromises.  Big
problem though:  when I removed the lens from one fog light that had always
looked odd I found that the inner ellipsoid lens was broken and it was
missing it's two hold down clips.  Does anyone have a busted up '89-'91 E30
foglight, L or R,  with a good inner ellipsoid they could sell me?  Also on
the trail of an owner's manual for a '91 318i should you have one of those.
Many thanks, Tom Walrod