Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:50:20 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: E30 FSM on da bay

The FSMs are really designed for BMW techs who have had the factory
training, more as a reminder of what they were taught than anything else.
The Bentley manuals are designed for we DIY consumers, without the
assumption of previous factory training.  FSMs are a nice thing to have as
a second source of info.

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA