Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:20:36 -0500
From: "Marc Plante" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: OT: Winter Tire Question

Michelin Pilot Alpins are a decent compromise.  Got a set of hand-me-downs on
some winter rims I bought that worked great in snowy conditions (yes we get
snow in DC).  they also held up great on all those dry days during our warm
winter last year when I was too lazy to go back to summer tires.

Marc Plante
E36 M3/4 73k
Vienna, VA

Ditto.  I like the Pilot Alpins.  I have Vredestein snows on the
Touring and they are better in the snow but make more noise.

-Steve
'89 M3
'95 525i
'93 525it