Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 21:07:46 -0600
From: "Alex Cagann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: Autoconsortium

Oh well...if they feel some small dealership in Indiana with less than 15
cars in inventory represents a risk, then more power to them. It will take
me less time to change my name than it will for some overpaid lawyer to bill
a single worthless hour...perhaps the leeches will get a few hours on the
books.  Yep, I just love this country.

Alex