Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:46:04 -0800
From: Mark Gold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Cyrus Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: bmwuucdigest <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: FS -- TMS/JimC chip for E30 325i 5sp

Cyrus,

You might want to consider posting it on BayE30.net, as that group is
a perfect match for your target audience.  The forum is located at:

  http://www.baye30.net/phpBB2/index.php

Sincerely,

Mark Gold
Sacramento Valley Chapter BMWCCA

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:02:38 -0500
From: Carey Probst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: To be young and stupid

Guess one of the old timers has to chime in here.

My first car? was a 1953 Jeep CJ3B with full military mudders, 3 speed
trans and 2 speed transfer case.

When my friends with the 'Vettes, 'Cudas, and Mustangs would challenge
me to a race I never refused, just insisted that I pick the day and road.

Only 2 choices for road depending on time of year

winter:  UP the steepest hill in town during a snowstorm

summer:  Slaughtering Grounds trail between Lock Haven and Renovo PA.
Guaranteed to remove all side paint and undercarriage projections on
anything with less than 8" of ground clearance.  Even had to paint the
Jeep after one trip in the early summer when the trees removed the
majority of paint from the sides.

First real car was a '73 Datsun 240Z which I wish I had never
sold.(sigh) but needed that 2002 back seat for child number 1

Carey Probst

'99M3 daily driver

'86 325 track toy, cammed, chipped, swayed

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State,

the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.