Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 08:30:56 -0500
From: KMS- Brett Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Alex Cagann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: Interesting 320 in Boston area

There was a 2.0 6, just like in the E30, E36 and E46 models.

Brett Anderson
KMS

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 08:51:52 -0500
From: "Gary Derian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "KMS- Brett Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Alex Cagann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>

Not to mention the E12.
Gary Derian

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 09:14:50 -0500
From: Stephan Goldstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: UUC Digest <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: [E36] Radio Options?

A coworker just picked up a 1993 325is from which the PO had
removed the radio.  He was asking me about radio options, an
area where I must confess ignorance.  He's like to be able to
play CDs too, either singly in the dash unit or by a changer.
Herewith a few questions...

1. Are the in-dash connectors for all E36 models/years the same?
    This might widen the choices.

2. Does MY1993 come prewired for a trunk-mounted changer?

3. Are there any BMW radios/changers in particular to crave?

4. Are there any BMW radios/changers in particular to avoid?

5. Are there any good aftermarket units that match the orange
    illumination motif (so far he's only found blue - ugh!)

6. Any other words of advice?

TIA

Steve

'91 318is funcar
'99 323is daily driver, always had a radio
'04 330xi spousal wunderkar