  Re: high mounted center brake light question
  Z3 Coupe door rust issues

Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 21:55:43 -0400
From: "Stan Jackson Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: high mounted center brake light question

Instead of instituting a national healthcare system, we ought to lobby for a
national liability system (with arbitration to determine awards, and some
sort of penalty system for habitual losers).  We'd undoubtedly save more
money that way.  Medical costs would go down as well, since there would be
no need for malpractice insurance.  And businesses would probably even put
up with the increased tax burden, since it would reduce their legal
expenses.

Stan