Hi Tom,

Tom Davies wrote on 2011-06-06 11.22:
I think 100 is still quite small compared to the numbers of people actually
involved.  So the list of members is still more like a special-interest
sub-set.  The founder members are doing a great job and i hope that they stay in
place for a long while yet.

thanks for the flowers, as we say in Germany. :-)

Well, there are two things:
The steering committee has to end its existence one year after being set in place, which would be, depending on how that needs to be counted, either end of August, or September 28th.

In addition, to set up the Foundation in Germany, we need to provide the names of the legal representatives. As we hope to have the legal paperwork finished soon, we also need those names. So, maybe waiting one or two more weeks is possible, but given that we have been accepting members for a few weeks already, I guess the time that is right will come soon ;)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108