----- Original Message ----

Hi :)

+1

Companies do reasonably often pay shares to employees.  This would be slightly
different in that the 'shares' do not give a pay-out but similar in that they
give workers a say in the organisation.  I think paid workers should be
encouraged to become members but obviously it is their choice.
Regards from
Tom :)