On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 7:25 AM, Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]

Vote on what exactly ?

>  I was wondering if
> it might be possible to collaborate with them to put a wiki-page together on
> the
> TDF wiki so that the different lists can vote

I don't think we have a say and even less a vote on what Apache
Foundation is going to do.

First we have to see what they decide and if they are indeed going
forward with their plan to fork, (granted there is not much suspense
there)
Then we have to see _how_ they're going to do it
Then we have to see _when_/_if_ the poddle graduate
Then we have to see _what_ they end-up doing.
Until then it is pretty much vaporware and there is not much to do,
even less to vote about.

Norbert