Hi Tom, *,

Am 11.09.2011 20:06 schrieb Tom Davies:

> Thanks :)  At the moment there is a problem that there is so little
> momentum that any start fizzles out before getting anywhere.  A
> special list would put people directly in contact with interested
> people quite fast before they got sucked into other areas.

We've setup proje...@global.libreoffice.org for exactly that purpose:
Groups starting new activities can start there. It's low traffic (except
there You catch a moment where a group is working things) I already
tried to start an initiative regarding a replacement of the "OOo report
builder" which has not much activity. Probably this will change soon
;o))

Have a look here:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.projects/192
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.projects/232

> For a short time there were a few emails off-list between a few people
> that were interested but i never got around to doing the part i
> promised and the thing fell apart.

hopefully more luck on proje...@global.libreoffice.org.

[.. recycled hundreds of useless lines ..]

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich
Libreoffice-Box http://libreofficebox.org/