Hi Cor,

On 23/05/2022 02:03, Cor Nouws wrote:
I think clarifying this is useful. From what I have read, I could easily conclude that mails that give ideas on where developers could work on, are considered to be 'constructive feedback', and that mails with questions about how we the work of and processes around developers hired by TDF should be managed, are considered _not_ to be 'constructive feedback'.

part of the process of providing constructive feedback is to evaluate objectively the information available and then propose improvements.

During the past 3 months many members of the community proposed many improvements, as some fellow members of the board of director had no further improvements to propose and discuss in public we can safely assume that our community did an excellent job in filling all the information gaps they felt were important.

As described in the document I'm sure that our team, our mentors and our ED will do an excellent job in managing the in-house developers and will implement corrective actions if they feel that the way they are managing their new colleagues needs to be improved.

In the next few days a vote request will be sent out for the board to confirm they listen to our community by approving the the proposal.

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors