HI,

On 23/05/2022 14:01, Cor Nouws wrote:
Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi wrote on 23/05/2022 13:07:

On 23/05/2022 12:57, Cor Nouws wrote:
It is not the responsibility of the board to micromanage the team.

To evaluate the quality of your proposal.

It would have been the responsibility of other fellow members of the board to contribute to a proposal but you may have noticed that the community did such a good job that only a few actual proposal from the board were deemed necessary.

It looks as if you are thinking in circles ;)

I guess each one of us prefers to think in different shapes but de gustibus non disputandum est.

You do not response to the idea to have a trial period etc.

I believe you missed some of the interactions on board-discuss as the answer has been already provided:

https://www.mail-archive.com/board-discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg05567.html https://www.mail-archive.com/board-discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg05579.html

Thanks. Mark is making a valuable point there. The trial as mentioned there is however based on the persons performing and not on TDF's responsibility.

OK, so that's a criticism.

Could you now provide your proposal so that we can transform that in a constructive feedback and see if it actually provides an improvement for the hiring process?

Cheers,
Cor

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors