Hi,

On 23/05/2022 14:30, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Can I repeat my request to get a small group (e.g. Paolo, Kendy as
representatives of the two opposing sides here) to first agree on a
workable process, to quickly iterate the proposal to something we can
all support?

First of all, why are you saying that there are opposing sides?
Opposing to what?

I don't think is a good idea to trying to artificially create a division where there isn't any.

Secondly, why do we need a "small group"?
We all did an excellent job together with the community and the team so I don't think anyone would see the necessity of doing things behind closed doors.

The current approach via emails does not appear to get us closer to a
final result.
It seems like you are stating that the community and the team hasn't done an excellent job and that's regrettable.

If directors choose not to share their proposals, like everyone else, here in the mailing list then some might think they don't want to have their proposals scrutinised as the rest of the document.

If you have seen any major issue with the proposal please to share them with us now or let's proceed with the vote.

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors