Hi Andreas,

On 01/09/2022 16:34, Andreas Mantke wrote:
Hi Thorsten, hi all,

Am 31.08.22 um 21:28 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
I wonder what is the usual time slot it needs to merge a reviewed
and ready patch into the LibreOffice repository.

Answering as a developer here (and not as board member) - I think you
will get better answers & suggestions what to do, on the LibreOffice
developer list, or on IRC (see [1] for details).

Please also include a link to your concrete submission, so people can
jump right in.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved#Connect_to_our_communication_channels

I wonder if it is useful to open a second (or more than that)
communication channel for this with Gerrit for code review (with an
email messaging) in place. I thought that Gerrit has been set up to make
the communication about patches more easy and help (volunteer)
developers. But maybe that's not intended with that project resource.

I'm not a developer so I probably cannot help directly but I'm interested to know what issues you are experiencing.

I kind of understand you have submitted a patch to fix an issue and you are waiting for it to be merged.

Is the waiting caused by the patch itself that has something wrong, the tooling or simply someone has been busy and it hasn't been reviewed yet?

Sorry for probably asking silly questions but having more details might help me and others understand how to avoid that issue.

Regards,
Andreas

Ciao

Paolo

--
## Free Software Advocate
## Plone add-on developer

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors