Hi all,

On 01/09/2022 22:47, Michael Meeks wrote:
I would expect the ESC should intervene and cut out the
politics.

I believe that politics have nothing to do with what happened.

Your grep shows that there aren't that many "lool" that could be renamed "cool" by mistake so I guess it's unlikely for it to happen again.

I've noticed the very positive and prompt review of this incident by Thorsten so it's nice to see that solutions that work for all can be found quickly when the will is there ;-)

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors