Hi all,

I asked the board more than three weeks ago, to provide to TDF members
the numbers from the Apple app store for the last years. But I and the
TDF members got no answer from the board about this numbers although I
reminded the board multiple times.

Although I asked for at least an interim message the board was not able
to provide such a status report. It looks as if there are reasons why
the board is not willing or able to work on such a report and exchange
the data with the TDF members. Thus I make this way of interaction with
the TDF members public here.

I look forward if the board see reason to change its behavior and
provide the requested report immediately (or at least an interim message
with a detailed description of the current status of this task).

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate