Good evening Thorsten, hi all,

Am 22.11.22 um 21:22 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
Good evening Andreas, hi all,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
I asked the board more than three weeks ago, to provide to TDF members
the numbers from the Apple app store for the last years.

The current numbers were just published by Florian; for the past -
correct, he posted the link to the numbers on Monday.
you've received a quite detailed answer from Michael Meeks on the
members list.

There were no detailed numbers in the answer from Michael, but only an
explanation, that he'd like to write an article (or a blog post?) about
the numbers but that he is not able to do this because he is to busy
with other tasks.

Thus there were no detailed answer given, neither by the board nor by
Michael.

It is indeed unusual to discuss individual donations (in kind and
monetary) of any specific donor, even more so in public. TDF in
general is grateful for all contributions, big and small.

You try to mislead the audience a bit here. It's not a 'donor' but a
business entity from the eco system. And it is not a donation but a
business deal.

A donation was given without any reward, but this was not the case here.

Thus I'm curious if and when the board is able and willing to give an
report about the numbers from the past to the TDF members.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate