On 01/12/2022 09:51, Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:
Come on!!!

Anyone can set up an email on their mobile, at this point, that's a completely ridiculous excuse.

... and I still never had a logical explanation on why it was so urgent to do it on a Friday when the complaints about LOOL archival stopped.

True there was a strongly worded email from Franklin at 01:07 CEST complaining about Thorsten censoring Daniel but after that things were quiet.

Anyway, let's keep constructive criticism civilised and avoid NSFW remarks to avoid providing excuses for moderating the list again.

Ciao

Paolo