Hi Andreas, all,

[public answer as requested]

Andreas Mantke wrote:
> I do not want to be threatened anymore by a member of the board. And it
> seems also others experience similar things, which is what today's
> emails from Emiliano, who is the vice chairperson, and Daniel, who is a
> member of the previous board, suggest.

It is quite something to frame gentle suggestions to not personally
attack people, or to take certain parts of a discussion to the
internal members list - as threats. :(

But it fits nicely with the apparent character assassinations, that
seem to be going on again currently.

Alas, it is not something that we, as a community, should condone. I'd
therefore suggest to the board, to put this list, or certain
subscribers, under moderation again. Or maybe we can pull ourselves
together this time, please?

P.S.: Andreas' claim of non-consent to private messages is dangerous
      nonsense - both this list's netiquette, as well as mailing lists
      moderator practice, ask for exactly that. If someone does not
      consent to it, then please unsubscribe.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten