Hello,

the following decision, which was taken in private on 2022-12-22, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.

Cor Nouws wrote on 17/12/2022 11:59:

Hello all,

Another topic on which we need to make progress urgently IMO. Not only to check
the handling, impartiality and objectivity of the CoC case against Paolo, but
also get (a first?) external advise on our communication etc.

 From the comments on the topic - thanks! - there is a clear preference to go with
the offering from Central Consultancy & Training.

And since we're voting anyway, please cast your vote (+1/-1/0) for this one too
by **Monday, 17:00 UTC / 18:00 Berlin time**.

–-%<-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–

The board resolves:

* Accept the offering from Central Consultancy & Training to execute 'Review
handling CoC complaint against board member' as decided on October 17 2022

* As can be found here [redacted, internal link]

* The cost for TDF are approx. 14.000 €

 The vote runs 54h from now.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders (not including deputies). In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 or more of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.
Result of vote: 5 approvals, 0 abstains, 2 disapprovals.
Also one deputy supports the motion.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: flo...@documentfoundation.org