Hi all,

the BoD chair proposed that Cor will deliver / publish further details
on the topic 'hiring external communication expert' and answer my questions.

But although I waited for a longer time yet neither Cor nor the BoD
chair replied and submitted further information and answered questions.

It looks as if they are not willing or able to deliver. It shouldn't be
difficult to answer my questions and deliver the information (the data
should have been compiled by the board before the decision making).

Regards,
Andreas