Hi Cor,

I don't think that I'm asking too much details of board work. I think
you, the board, are responsible with respect to the community and at
least the TDF members to explain in detail your decisions (and it's
basics). You handle TDF only as a fiduciary for the members and the
community (and also for the donors).

If you are not able to share the basics and answer the questions, you
are not able to fulfill your function.

Regards,
Andreas