Hi Andreas, dear list.

Andreas Mantke wrote:
> I sense it very disturbing that the board put this topic on the agenda
> and the chairman was not able to answer an easy and clear question from
> the community during the call.

Full minutes are due soon, excerpt below to clarify:

 * What has been your most important personal achievements in the
   interest of the foundation since you took over as chairman around
   one year ago? (Stephan)
   * running board in a difficult time, getting decisions made (Thorsten)
 * what's the relevance of raising this right now? (Cor)
 * if there's concerns - perhaps ask directly or 1:1? (Thorsten)

While that's not exactly a print-ready answer from me, I fail to see
where responding to questions was ducked.

Andreas, you're now a member of TDF again, after a longer period of
absence. As a fellow board of trustees member, I honestly wonder, how
can we encourage you to contribute positively to this project? We've
had a friendly conversation during FrOSCon, but you otherwise seem
mostly busy hounding people and finding (perceived) fault. That's not
how it should be.

All the best,

-- Thorsten