Hi Heiko, all,

Am 22.03.23 um 10:57 schrieb Heiko Tietze:
On 22.03.23 10:44, Andreas Mantke wrote:
what is the reason for this biting tone of your reply?

Thorsten's reply is not biting, neither I read Cor's question as
aggressive why you ask. The answer with keeping the show running is
reasonable given the challenges we face, although a bit pity for the
project.

if I didn't miss anything you have not been in the call this Monday and
according to the minutes of former BoD calls you have not been in those
meetings at least for a longer time.

If you would have participated in the call I'm sure you would have a
similar feeling. You would have recognized the facial expression and the
gesture connected to the questions. Thus with your professional
background  this should have given you a different assessment on the
situation.

For me the target course of the questions was very obvious. And I think
other participants in the call got the same perception.

And about the answer: your expectations on a chairman of the board and
on the board seemed to be very low. I don't know if the members and
donors of TDF would share your expectations.

Turning things positively means to not just ask for sake of asking but
to give ideas how to improve. Something like "it would be good to
define milestones for the board", ideally with your personal view.

The question was put to the chairman of the board. I wasn't asked to be
the prompter of the chairman. I think he and the members of the board
will be able to answer questions themselves without my assistance.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate