Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 29/03/2023 12:04:

7. Status Report, Discuss: TDF 2023 Budget Planning (tdf-board, 5 mins)

Thorsten and Gabor declared a personal interest on the above topics (see
above). I ask if they both attended the call and the discussion during
this three topics of the private part of the meeting. Who lead the
meeting as chair during this three topics?

A personal interest is not a conflict of interest which in general is not a reason to abstain from discussing topics.

Further question: why didn't declare Cor also a personal interest about
this three topics?

Sorry if it is not there. IIRC I said the same applied for me - as is usually the case - so my name should be there in the minutes too.

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors