To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
Considering botnets are normally run on carded or hacked boxes, connecting is a crime in itself? The moment you connect to the ircd, you're gaining illegal access. To monitor or not, the only people allowed to do that are gov, gov sources with tier2 clearance.

Anderson

Dave Ellingsberg wrote:
To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ah now that brings up the banner issue.  we have to spell it out that by
proceeding you consent to monitoring and ...... legaleze removed for shortness.
 Not to many bot channels with a banner now is there?

foot
"J. Oquendo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/28/07 11:30 am >>>