To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
Dave Ellingsberg wrote:
ah now that brings up the banner issue.  we have to spell it out that by
proceeding you consent to monitoring and ...... legaleze removed for shortness.
 Not to many bot channels with a banner now is there?

foot

Not a problem

#include<ritalindeficiency.h>

# /j botnetluzers
>                              NOTICE TO USERS
>

>  This is a luser controlled botnet system and is the property of the
>  x0-x0--l33t-ascii-hax0ringsqw4d. It is for authorized use only. Users
> (authorized or unauthorized) have no explicit or implicit expectation of
>  privacy for their warez, bots, credit card information, etc.
>
>  Any or all uses of this system and all files on this system may be
>  intercepted, monitored, recorded, copied, audited, inspected, sold on
>  ebay, traded for more information and juarez and disclosed to other
>  botnet operators.
>
>  Unauthorized or improper use of this system may result in administrative
>  disciplinary action and civil and criminal penalties including but not
>  limited to XSS PHP injections, pings of deaths, pointless threats, etc.
>  By continuing to use this system you indicate your awareness of and
>  consent to these terms and  conditions of use. LOG OFF IMMEDIATELY if
>  you do not agree to the conditions stated in this warning lest you want
>  to be pwnd.
>
>  shouts to:
>  h4x3rf00f00
>  l33t3rfewli0
>  sh0rty_sh1tst41n

J. Oquendo
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1383A743
echo infiltrated.net|sed 's/^/sil@/g'
"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something." -- Plato