To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If we are really that worried about the issue, we can:

1) Let our poor windows machine get hacked (whoops)
2) Sick an inline pcap on it (wonder what this traffic is? I think I'll log it)
3) Forget, with our busy schedules, to clean up the infection (or pretend not
to notice)

Any legal precedent for negligence in leaving an infected machine infected?