From: Craig Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:48 PM
To: botnets@whitestar.linuxbox.org
Subject: Re: [botnets] Alternative Botnet C&Cs - free chapter from
Botnets:The Killer Web App

To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
On Sunday 08 July 2007 19:48, Gadi Evron wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Jul 2007, Gadi Evron wrote:
> > To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > ----------
> > Syngress was kind enough to allow me to post the chapter I wrote for
> > Botnets: The Killer Web Application
> > (http://www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4270) on my blog at SecuriTeam
as a
> > free sample.
I didn't even know there were books for drones, but an amazon search has

revealed about 3... all published in the last year (of which only the
above
book is available today). I had considered trying to write one myself a
couple of years ago... I even got 2 chapters into it but lost
motivation.

I love computer security books, can anyone else recommend any [other]
drone/botnet related books? I am going to pick up the book Gadi wrote a
chapter in as soon as possible....

Craig