heh I think this is a discussion that's been had many times.  A lot of people
use and I am in favor of obfuscating http links with:

hxxp://urlformat

then for any URLs that have sensitive info that you want to still post use
<removed>, example:

http://www.some.site/keylog.php?blah=1&IP=10.10.10.10

could be made into

hxxp://www.some.site/keylog.php?blah=1&IP=<removed>

Just a few suggestions.  Maybe an RFC is in order? :D

Steven