On Thu, 28 Aug 2008, fiberOptiC wrote:
Are you asking about a standardized reporting format pertaining to all the
information you have obtained and wish to share?

The suggestion was about URLs.

For now, people.. just share.

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Gadi Evron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008, Michael Collins wrote:

It would be enormously helpful.

Personal bias: I do a lot of data analysis on stuff collected by a bunch
of groups, and my biggest headaches are always normalization and "how did
you figure this out", so if we had a standard, that would make my life,
personally a lot easier.  I'm willing to keep a hold of it and post a faq or
other report on it on a regular basis if it'll make everyone else's life
easier - it'll certainly make mine so.

Go for it. Sounds useful.

Although I am not going to enforce it for at least a few weeks yet when we
figure what and who we are.