At Stardate 20030705.1413, Martin Malmkvist wrote:

Could someone provide a link to the other list's analysis, please, because I'm not entirely sure which lines to work along.

The Practice Effect: http://www.brin-l.com/practice_effect.html Glory Season: http://www.brin-l.com/glory_season.html

Keep in mind that those are only drafts, not final versions.

Quote from the first one: "We review the style, the content, the ideas and the technology. Try and identify the in-jokes, figure out the occasional infuriatingly obtuse word the Brin throws in. See what it all means and why he done it. Finally understand what-in-hell the chapter titles mean, that sort of stuff. Maybe even get the author to justify ers."

Jeroen van Baardwijk