At Stardate 20030630.2058, I wrote:

That means that we'll now have to vote again to choose between _The Uplift War_ and _Kiln People_. Votes that have already been cast for either of these titles still count, so if you've already voted for one of them, you won't have to repeat it.

The voting booth will be open till the end of the weekend. On Monday I'll again tally the votes and announce the winner. If it's a tie again, I'll make the final decision myself.

This is a reminder that you can still cast your vote for either _The Uplift War_ or _Kiln People_. Come on you lurkers! Join in! :-)

Meanwhile, you may want to start thinking about who will do the initial reading and summarising of each chapter. IMHO, that should be someone who voted for that particular book in the first round. You know, something like "you do the crime, you do the time". :-)

Any volunteers yet?

Jeroen van Baardwijk