"Ronn!Blankenship" wrote:

> At 15:43 2003-06-05 -0500, Julia wrote:

> > > <breep> He—is—a—fictional—character—and—besides—you—misspelled—his—name.
> > > <breep>
> >
> >But he'd have been *saying* it to the computer, and as long as he
> >pronounced it right, the computer wouldn't give a hoot as to how he
> >mentally spelled it.  :)
>
> "Geordie" is not pronounced the same as "Gordy", either.

Jan is dyslexic.  This has been gone over ages ago.  Hence my comment
about the *pronunciation*.  I've seen worse misspellings by him, and
been able to figure out most of them from context.

And for someone picky about the spelling, your house isn't exactly
stoneproof.  It's "Geordi", no "e" at the end, so there, :P (pronounced
"nyeah" in this context).  [Ref.:  http://us.imdb.com/Title?0092455]

        Julia

yes, I'm feeling a little surly, why do you ask?  ;)