--- Dan Minette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

But what does this mean? Does it mean that problem solving proves more
valuable than memorization and empathic ability? Is it good news for
technological advancement?

Or does it mean that the numbers representing mean income for women is
representative of ~all~ women in ~all~ age groups?

Does it mean that women, unlike men forgo carriers to rais families?

What is never talked about is why these numbers are the way they are.

That's the advantage of writting an article about statistics, it could mean
anything. So you can spin it to mean whatever you like.

What do I know? In my social group women who do not stop work to raise
families are makeing 10% to 20% moret than heir male counterparts in the same
jobs. Women, not men, are in the majority of upper managment positions.

Are workeplaces becomeing more "political" and "empathic based" becose of it?

=====