At 12:52 PM Monday 9/11/2006, Nick Arnett wrote:
On 9/7/06, The Fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

E. You know nothing.  You are a Fvcking idiot and a troll.

And you have made an unambiguously personal attack there... which is
contrary to our community's guidelines.

I'm inclined to be less tolerant of personal attacks by people who
participate via an obvious pseudonym, since that is also contrary to
our guidelines.

Nick

FWIW, I am still hoping that "The Fool" will respond to my request for specific quantified answers to points A through D, viz.,