On 15/09/2006, at 3:29 PM, jdiebremse wrote:

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Charlie Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "John W Redelfs" jredelfs@ wrote:
People extol the virtues of abortion

Not *all* people, Maru.....

Not anybody that I know of. At best, it is a triage decision.

Wow. Finally a view that really gets to the heart of it. Thanks, Nick.

I may use that in the future.

Too bad its not true.

It's true for many.

Consider the website of this abortion provider - other than a token
sentence about "choices", I don't see the words "triage" anywhere here:

So what if they don't use the actual word? That doesn't mean that's not what it is to some people and under many circumstances (and I'm guessing that a lot of people wouldn't know what it means anyway...).

  http://www.womenonwaves.org/article-1020.273-en.html
<http://www.womenonwaves.org/article-1020.273-en.html>

Heck, they even provide their own ultrasound pictures of the unborn
child!

That's potentially tasteless, yes.

Charlie