On 6 Oct 2003 at 9:20, Mark Crispin wrote:

> In some shells, "#" is a comment character, so you have to quote any
> string which uses it:
> mailutil copy -verbose sentold "#driver.mbx/sentnew"

Hmmm... that also fails

# mailutil copy -verbose sentold "#driver.mbx/sentnew"
Can't open mailbox sentold: no such mailbox

# ls -la sentold
-rw-------   1 username groupname    108783116 Oct  6 09:39 sentold

> If it doesn't solve the problem, then I will continue working with you
> until it is solved.  I am very concerned about this report, but before
> expending resources on it I want to make sure that it isn't something that is
> already fixed.

That makes good sense.  Just downloading the latest version now.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting