On 6 Oct 2003 at 12:44, Mark Crispin wrote:

> This is with an mbx-format "Sent Items" mailbox, and is *after* you purged it?
>  So it is empty?

Yes, converted from mbox to mbx, no it's not empty, there are approx 930
messages in the file, attempting to purge any of them results in the memory
errors.

> Can you provide me with access to your system?  Something very strange is
> going on.

It's actually a client's machine and they aren't comfortable about someone
they don't know being in the machine.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting