The cactus.properties file must be in the classpath. So you may change the file location and/or the build path in Eclipse so that it works.

Hope it helps,
Romain

David Turley a écrit :

At one point I was able to run my Cactus tests in Eclipse by starting up tomcat and running the tests as JUnit tests. Since then I changed my directory structure a bit to make things more sensible and convenient for the Ant integration, and now when I try to run an individual test in Eclipse, it complains about the cactus.contextURL. I have a cactus.properties file in my project's base directory, but something (the error and the fact that it doesn't work...;-) tells me that's not the right place... Where should I put it? What should I do with it? Is there another way to quickly run a test? It takes too long to build and cactify a war to make it convenient. Also, is anyone working on the Eclipse integration? I saw someone ask about downloading it a month ago or so, but there was never any response to his email.

Thanks,
David Turley