Thanks for the suggestion, but it ended up being my fault again. I think I'll wait a little tiny bit longer before asking for help next time. I always seem to figure it out shortly after I ask for help. I just need to pretend like I asked for help and then maybe the answer will come to me. :-)

--David

Nicolas Chalumeau wrote:

Do you use the ant task or the maven plugin ?

For the ant task add in your catifywar :
<servletredirector name="ServletRedirectorSecure"
                        mapping="/ServletRedirectorSecure"
roles="RoleBase"/>
For the maven plugin I provide a patch but it is the same thing to do
: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CACTUS-224

Nicolas,