Hi, it's me again...

I'm trying to get the FormAuthentication to work. I'm having problems though. (Of course I'm having problems! Why else would I be writing!) When I try to run my test, my test fails and tells me it couldn't connect to the secured redirector. The console says "[Access Denied] NULL user".

I haven't had any luck getting this to work. I'm using StrutsTestCase, so I asked for help in their user forum, but that forum is all but dead and I haven't gotten a response. I searched for any threads in there about authentication and all I found was another guy with a similar problem that hadn't had his question answered either...

   Thanks for any help you can provide.

--David Turley