On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 22:10 -0700, Erick Tryzelaar wrote:
> On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Yaron Minsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > We are proud to announce the first public release of core, Jane
> >  Street's own alternative to OCaml's standard library.  We use this
> >  library as the base for our own development, and we hope people on the
> >  outside will find some use for it as well.
>
> This looks really interesting! Do you plan on putting this on a public
> repository, such as git, or do you plan on just doing version drops?
> It would make it a little easier for our project to track if we could
> pull it directly into our repository.

For the moment, just version drops.

> Do you also plan on accepting patches for new functionality?

Yes.  (depending on the functionality provided and the quality of
implementation of course.  And I don't think we'll accept any patches
without corresponding unit tests.)

> And finally, think you could put ocamldoc documentation online?

We haven't gotten it to build yet, sadly.  There are some issues with
preprocessing and with packed libraries that we haven't gotten around to
fixing.  Once we (or anyone else) fixes it, we'll post the docs.

--
Yaron Minsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>