Jon Harrop wrote:

> If I might stick my oar in: why don't the OCaml community write an IDE for
> OCaml in OCaml using Camlp4 for parsing with throwback and LablGTK for the
> GUI?

Most people who actually code in Ocaml do so using the best IDE on
the planet, Unix. For those people an IDE is a step backwards and
hence they have no interest in writing one.

So I have an idea; why don't *you* write a cross platform IDE and if
it really is better than Unix then people would use it.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo