Bonjour les Campers,
i need help deploying a camping app on  AWS  with elastic beanstalk.
 i can run a simple "hello camping app" with do database and only one
controller on elasticbeanstalk.But when i add  migration, model ,schema
creation and update the  gemfile   it doesn't work anymore.
 the app works fine on my local machine but not on beanstalk .I dont
understand  what is different from my local machine ?
Its the first time I deploy  an app so every advices are welcome.
here is the message from the log

*** Exception ActiveRecord::ConnectionNotEstablished in Rack
application object (ActiveRecord::ConnectionNotEstablished)

Thanks